At Granulta, we create ecologically friendly wood pellets made from actual wood sawdust with no binder products. There are a number of advantages to using our pellets over some other brands including the versatility of being able to be used in home units or boiler houses in commercial building s and industrial complexes. Granulta pellets also have an extremely long burning time and produce a great deal of heat, as well as being one of the top choices to line pet litter boxes. These pellets result in low ash and they are very easy to use, and convenient to store or transport.
ENplus A1 is the highest quality standard within Europe and is audited by the European Pellet Council. This standard controls parameters which are critical to the low cost running of your biomass boiler, including ash %, moisture content, mechanical durability, energy content and ash melting temperature. Our pellets are made from 100% virgin wood. This means they are recommended by all of the main pellet-boiler producers, and guaranteed for the majority of domestic and commercial boilers.
- ENPlusA1 grade wood pellets
- Diameter: 6 mm • Length max 4 x diameter
- Low ash content <0.5%
- Low dust content <1%
- Low moisture content <7.8%
- High ash melting temperature >1200°C
- Energy value kcal/kg: 4190
- Energy value kWh/ton: 4873
- Made from virgin wood
- A renewable fuel source that is 100% natural, with no bark and no additives
- Low moisture giving much greater heat output than firewood
- A sustainable source of energy
- Often cheaper than other fuels
- Eliminates work – burn clean meaning less ash to remove
- Eliminates mess – with marginal moisture content, efficient burning leaves an average of just under 1% of biodegradable ash residue as opposed to other solid fuels.
- Recyclable - the ash produced can be recycled as garden fertiliser garden
- Lower air pollution than oil, electric and gas heating systems
- Easy to store (requiring only a dry environment) and easy to transfer
- Uniform in size to ensure smooth operation in boilers and stoves
EQUESTRIAN Wood Pellets
Wood pellets 100% virgin softwood made from top-quality raw materials with no additives of any kind, making them the perfect bedding material for your horse. Pellets are small hard pellets which break down gradually to provide a soft and long lasting bedding.
Many of horse owners think we need to bed our stalls as we would have our own beds - soft and fluffy. But horses by nature don't need a soft, fluffy bed, unless there are particular concerns, such as old horses who might lie down frequently or stay down for longer periods of time. The primary purpose of bedding is to absorb urine and moisture
Features: Natural Odour Control, Dust Extracted, Sourced and Manufactured in EU, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council ® (FSC)
• Safe for horses
• Readily Available
• Composts Well
• Easy to store
• Easy to handle and pick manure from
• Not too dusty
Up to three times more absorbent than some other cat litters
Quickly absorbs odours
Clean and easy to use, our product will not cling to your cats' paws
The litter is processed and pelletised with no additives or glues and provides a natural pine scent keeping
Solely from pine white wood fibre sourced from sustainable sources. Unlike other woods, pine contains natural agents which remove the smell of ammonia from urine; works as a natural antiseptic; and produces a light, fluffy bed.